Sunday, May 29, 2011

Groupie

FOr the month of May, the folks at the gym launched a 'groupies' gig where if you attended 20 group sessions you will get a genesis gym singlet. I thought since we were regulars I could give this a go, and it also puts a quantifiable fitness goal at the end of it all.

They had a little puncher which punched a Teddy bear shaped hole on a business card sized groupie card at the end of every session. Session 12, 13 and 14 where initialed by the instructors because someone nicked the puncher! They eventually bought a new puncher which was crescent-moon shaped... I preferred that over the teddy bear...

Anyway, job done :) I clocked in my 20 sessions - 2 sessions on Monday nights (les milles body pump and pilates), wednesday morning Body balance, thursday morning body pump and Friday morning boxing circuit.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iP

No comments:

Post a Comment